ADVANCED TRAINING COURSE FOR HEADS OF MEDICAL BEAUTY SALONS
Start out your career at the top of the industry with a highly sought after Medical Aesthetics Diploma!
You’ll rise above the competition, performing the most lucrative and exciting services in the industry, thanks to the advanced knowledge you’ll gain from this program.
Medical Aesthetics is experiencing tremendous growth with many doctors opening Medical Spas and more beauty clinics offering non invasive, low risk cosmetic procedures. Our Medical Aesthetics Diploma Program teaches you the cutting-edge training you need to stand out in this growing field.
The Asia Pacific School of Business -- Knowledge + Practical Experience
We have drawn on our 15+ years in the Medical management industry to develop a Medical Aesthetics program that is recognized as the industry’s best! As a CIDESCO-accredited school, we teach our program to the international CIDESCO standards. You will learn the foundational theory, giving you confidence and understanding of all aspects of the medical aesthetics field. With a strong focus on the practical component, you will gain valuable hands-on experience in our student clinic. Experience firsthand what it’s like to work in a high-end medical spa setting while working on clients, under the guidance of the instructor’s supervision.
You will graduate ready to perform all services professionally – a must in a hands-on field like aesthetics. Cxc European skin care together with specialized equipment and new technologies. We train using top professional skin care, nail, makeup lines and beauty lines, including OPI, CND, Diego Dalla Palma, and RVB. You will also have the opportunity to work with a variety of medical aesthetic devices including IPL, microdermabrasion, nonsurgical face lift machine, body machines and more.
Our strong spa management component teaches you the ins and outs of successfully running a beauty business, teaching you valuable skills in entrepreneurship, marketing and social media. You will perfect your professionalism and customer service skills, which are vital to your success in today’s service industry.
Management of Healthcare Staff (Management of Healthcare Staff) is one of the ten most popular industries in the world. Healthcare management talents are always in short supply globally. The dual system training plan of this medical care management professional course was formulated by the world-renowned medical school-St. Elizabeth's College. The core content of professional training includes:
1. Including the theoretical basis plan of the care service; the trainees are especially able to design questions, obtain information, prepare documents and file the results in a professional manner.
2. Implement, record and evaluate customer care; be able to design individual care plans for people in need of care, and set care goals and necessary care methods through computer-assisted programs.
3. Take care of clients on a personal and situational basis; master the basic knowledge of nursing-related anatomy, physiology, pathology, psychiatry and neurology, psychology, pharmacology, hygiene and nutrition;
4. Guidance, suggestion and leadership discussion; teamwork process, such as leadership style, mediation, work organization, time management methods.
5. Through the study of training courses, trainees can set personal and professional goals and priorities for the actual work of medical care management in the institution. In the context of practical training, trainees will set their future career development direction and roles.
Open the door to a range of Employment Opportunities!
Our students are known to enter the aesthetic field at graduation with the complete skills, knowledge and confidence needed to be readily employable and successful in the most lucrative aesthetics positions, including: medical spas, doctor’s offices, beauty spas and salons, resorts, cruise ships, cosmetic firms, with positions as service providers, spa managers, sales representatives, self employment and consulting. Join The Asia Pacific School of Business and become a professional!
IN ADDITION TO ALL THE COMPONENTS OF THE ADVANCED AESTHETICS PROGRAM, THE MEDICAL AESTHETICS PROGRAM COVERS THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS AND TECHNOLOGIES IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
This is a Diploma Program. Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify. Please ask our admissions representatives about which options may be available to you.
The trainees of this course will complete the relevant courses and pass the small thesis defense; they will also receive the "Training Certificate" issued by The Asia Pacific School of Business and the "Professional Qualification Certificate" issued by the EduTrust International Education Credit Certification Organization.
Admissions Guide：（Only for Chinese students）