We understand that with the current situation surrounding COVID-19, things are changing frequently. As such, we’ve created this space to provide the latest updates from our leadership team, as well as any other information and resources we think would be helpful during this time. We truly appreciate your patience and cooperation and support we have received from our students, alumni, and the surrounding community. We are sincerely thankful and we believe that during this time, our commitment to our community and our transformative, transpersonal values is more important than ever before.
As always, we are readily available during normal business hours, 9 am to 6 pm PST, as well as via email at Health and Safety Officer, Please, stay safe and take care.
With gratitude, The Asia Pacific School of Business.
COVID-19 Resources & Information
Up to date information on COVID-19
- APSB response to new SEVP guidance
- NIA: National Immigration Administration of the People's Republic of China
- DPCBC: Disease Prevention and Control Bureau of China
- MFAPRC: Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- MOHW: Ministry of Health and Welfare of the Republic of Korea
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019
- HSA: Health Sciences Authority
- MMOH: The Myanmar Ministry of Health
- U.S. Department of State: See top section on visas or updates
- DHS: Notices of Arrival Restrictions Due to Coronavirus
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services: USCIS Response to the 2019 Coronavirus
- Please note that the Center for Disease Control (CDC) is the primary resource for up-to-date information on COVID-19
We invite all of our current and prospective International Students to visit our International Student Offices page for more detailed information as it relates to COVID-19.
COVID-19 REAL-TIME DATA
Scan this QR code to get the latest information. Please use the mobile phone OR scanning program for identification.