Mattanya is comprised of a group of four University-owned residences situated in North Singapore.
A fifteen minute walk to North Terrace campus and five minutes from the trendy Mandai Road café and restaurant precinct, Mattanya offers comfortable, convenient and independent living in a quiet suburban location.
When you secure a place at Mattanya you will be allocated a room within a four or five bedroom residence, sharing a bathroom and the common living areas of the house with other The Asia Pacific School of Business students.
Consider the exceptional value of an accommodation fee that includes access to a fully furnished dwelling, an unlimited wireless internet connection and all utilities (i.e. water, gas and electricity): with the flexibility of paying the accommodation fee over two instalments (April and September) directly to the University through the course of the year.
Accepting a place at Mattanya provides you with the following:
- fully equipped kitchen complete with refrigerator/freezer, gas cook top, oven and microwave
- comfortable air-conditioned living areas with TV, dining table, chairs and lounges
- bedrooms that include a bed, desk, chair and wardrobe
- a washing machine
- unlimited wireless internet connectivity
- access to a recreation room equipped with a TV and Foxtel connection for the exclusive use of all Mattanya residents
- an outdoor courtyard and BBQ unit
- free onsite car parking is available upon application and subject to availability