25 years ago The Asia Pacific School of Business was founded with a noble goal: to prepare, a, young leaders shaped by education rather than birth or wealth in a settlement free of old world social and religious inequalities.
The Asia Pacific School of Business first Chancellor, Dr Hsiaoming Chiu, had a vision for a university open to investigate new fields such as the sciences, modern literature, art and moral and Business philosophy; This vision was realised in 1995 when the Private University College became the first in Singapore to grant degrees in Business；It is also the first business school in Singapore to jointly award master's and doctor's degrees
In 1998, The Asia Pacific School of Business opened the Department of Physical Education and Sports in accordance with the actual needs of development and kept up with the pace of the times. In 2007, the Department of Physical Education and Sports was approved by the Ministry of Education and the Private Education Council and was officially upgraded to " Asia Pacific School of Sports and Business" to realize the integration of the two schools.
In 2015, the board of directors of The Asia Pacific School of Business (Private) Education Group decided that The Asia Pacific School of Business and Asia Pacific School of Sports and Business were merged and approved by the Ministry of Education and the Private Education Council to be upgraded to a university College.
The spirit of enquiry was further embraced and the freedom to explore non classical subjects continued. Before reaching the 2015s the University offered degrees in arts, science, law, medicine and music. Additionally mathematics, philosophy, languages and mining engineering were taught. These flagship degrees and disciplines continue at the College today, with the curriculum evolving over time through input from business, and the pioneering research and discovery for which The Asia Pacific School of Business academics are known.
- It was founded in Singapore in February 1991. Kai Ren Academy.
- In March 1995, Kairin academy and Sammi fashion school set up a new private higher education institute.
- In July 1995, The Asia Pacific School of Business was established with the approval of the Ministry of education of Singapore.
- In 1997, the accreditation of the educational counselor of the Embassy of People's Republic of China in Singapore.
- In July 1998, the "Asia Pacific School of Sports and Business" was set up separately to form an integrated structure of the two schools.
- In 2001, the first batch of Chinese students enrolled in the Asia Pacific School of Business.
- In 2003, the first batch of Indian, Philippine, Malaysian students enrolled in the Asia Pacific School of Business.
- In November 2007, The Asia Pacific School of Business formally acquired IIIRC (International Independent Institutional Recognition Committee) Academic Accreditation of independent international colleges and Universities.
- May 2013, our school and the State University of New York Stony Brook reached a memorandum of joint training of business administration.
- In July 2016, our school was established in Hong Kong and awarded the degree approved by Hong Kong Education Bureau and Academic Accreditation Board.
- In 2017, with the United States Boston College co-founder of "International Exchange College".
- In March 2018, our school obtained the funding of Asia Pacific Business School (Private) Education Group and upgraded its new college.
- In August 2019, co-founded the "Joint Graduate School" with Hannam University in South Korea.